Happy Valentines Day!

Finding a Hershey Kiss on my cutting table bigger than my rotary cutter has put my Valentines Day on a perfect start!

On special days like this I like to spend some time having some fun and one of my favorite things to do is to take pictures with Anna.

My gardening tools have frozen in time – awaiting spring and the planting season.

I’m always amazed how nature can present herself no matter which season we are in.

The snow was sparkling that day so it seemed perfect to match it with one of my stars.

It was “Love at First Sight” for me this Valentines Day as the strike offs arrived for my new collection “Hope Chest” which I will show at Spring Market in a couple of months.

While we normally don’t have many decorations for Valentines Day, a couple Silhouettes hearts have made their way onto my lampshade. They made me smile each time they caught my eye today.

My buddy Gretchen has also been searching for something special today, I wasn’t sure if it was a warm spot on this cold day…

…or maybe she was looking for her favorite Silhouette. Yummy – that one looks good!

My day finished up  with a nice surprise – an email that I had been nominated in the Golden Quilter Awards over at SewCalGal.

If you have a chance, be sure to swing by their blog and submit a vote for your favorite by following the link below.

I hope you had a Happy Valentines Day and I look forward to see you back in a couple of days for Moda’s Designer blog hop on Feb 18th!

This entry was posted in Quilting. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Happy Valentines Day!

1. leeanne says:

Oh what wonderful photo’s of the snow & all is beauty. We don’t have winters with snow here in Northland New Zealand, so it is a real treat to see!

2. Lesley says:

Fabulous pictures! The picture of your quilt in the great outdoors is breathtaking…both the scenery and the quilt. Gorgeous! And your line of fabrics looks so scrumptious!

3. Sharon Bennett says:

Absolutely stunning pics of the snow and frost! Your star quilt is gorgeous! Looking forward to seeing what you share at Spring Market!

4. Carol Sc says:

Talk about a “sneak peek”! Another collection of fabrics! …and I expect I will love them as much as your others! Happy Valentine’s Day to you, too — a day late!
    The sun is shining here and most of the snow has melted — it almost looks like Spring, but I know better!

5. Sue Dillon says:

These pictures are fabulous! Do you take them or your daughter?
    I smiled as I looked at the pics because I am from Ohio, but am wintering in Florida.
    So the pics of snow and ice are about as close to any winter weather I am going to see.
    And of course the quilts are beautiful!

6. Cindy Lash says:

You really are a fabulous photographer…is there anything you CAN’T do? :)
    I voted…

7. Karen Miller says:

Beautiful pictures and quilts Edyta ! And congratulations on your nomination!
    Karen

8. Doloris Sheridan says:

Your presentation at our guild was a WOW…then your workshop was another WOW…and now my first experience with a BLOG is a double WOW.
    THANKS to you and Michael.